Safer Injecting Service
Safer Injecting Service – What Harbour offers
Harbour Community Access Safer Injecting Service can provide:
- Confidential information or advice regarding IV drug use and the impact on your physical or mental health.
- Overdose avoidance and management information/advice.
- Free supplies of injecting equipment (this service is also available from 15 pharmacies in Plymouth).
- Safe disposal of used injecting equipment.
- Access to a specialist Blood Borne Virus nurse.
- Access to Blood Borne Virus testing and vaccination services.*
- Referral to Hepatology services.
The Safer Injecting Walk in Service is available Monday Friday 10am to 5pm. You do not need to be a client of Harbour Drug and Alcohol Services to access the Safer Injecting Service.
The Blood Borne Virus clinic is available by appointment, or walk in, on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
Safer Injecting Service in Plymouth –
Location & Contact
Harbour Drug & Alcohol Services
Hyde Park House
Tel: 01752 434343
For a list of pharmacy exchanges in Plymouth and surrounding areas, click here