Supporting you in your recovery
Harbour Community Access Drug Team can offer you:
- A confidential service designed to support you to reduce the potential harms associated with illicit drug/substance use.
- Literature specifically covering drugs and drug effects/risks.
- Information and advice regarding drugs and drug related issues.
- Comprehensive assessment of treatment and recovery related needs.
- Individualised care planned packages of treatment.
- Short term psychosocial interventions.
- Brief Intervention Workshops.
- Access to a programme of interactive recovery groups.
- Access to specialist prescribers and community GPs to support your recovery.
- Partnership work with other professional services involved in your care.
- Access to health and social care services.
- Referral to services that provide access to residential rehabilitation facilities.
- Referral to inpatient stabilisation or detoxification facilities (where clinically indicated).
Community Access Drug Services are available Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5:00pm and until 8:00pm on Wednesday (by appointment only).
A telephone Advice and Information Service is available Monday to Friday 10:00am until 4:30pm, just call 01752 434343. This service is also available to families, friends and the wider community.
If you would like support from Harbour, please attend our new Referral Drop in Service:
11am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday and 5pm to 5.30pm Wednesday (by appointment only) at the Harbour Centre, 1st floor Hyde Park House, Mutley Plain, Plymouth PL4 6LF.