Harbour is here to help anyone affected by drug and alcohol misuse. Click on a link below to find out more about the services we offer:

Alcohol Services

Drug Services

Young People’s Services (up to 18 years)

Worried about others? 

Online information about how to stay safe

If you think you have a drink or drug problem, contact Harbour. You can self-refer with the option to bring a friend or family member to support you, or, if you are concerned about a family member or a friend, contact us for advice which you can pass on to that person. Visit us by dropping into reception at Hyde Park House, Mutley to arrange your first meeting or call us on 01752 434343.